Paws for Peace Walk
Want to go on a W-a-l-k?
Our tails are wagging in anticipation of the 1st Annual Paws for Peace Walk – a fun and leisurely stroll for pets, their families and friends to raise essential funds to help Amitabha Kadampa Buddhist Centre reach more Edmontonians to develop inner peace!
Bring your family and friends, children and furry friends– everyone is welcome.
How you can participate
- Come as a participant to walk (with a one-time reg fee starting at $30 ($20 for members)
- Collect pledges from your friends and family (optional)
- Sponsor someone to take part in the walk
- Simply make a donation to the Centre via Eventbrite or our Donate page
- If your furry, four-legged family member collects the most pledges, you’ll win a prize!
Where to meet
10:45am at Amitabha Centre parking lot (9550 87 ST)
We’ll walk over to the Strathearn Park about 5 minutes away from the centre.
After the walk we’ll meet back at Amitabha Centre for lunch from a poutine food truck!
Pledge forms will be emailed (or find them at the centre now!).
Pre-Registration is required for this event.
There are 5 levels of registration:
Cheeky Chichauhau = $30 (minimum registration amount) $20 for Members (register at the centre)
Regal Beagle = $60
Speedy Spaniel = $80
Prancing Poodle = $100
Glorious Great Dane = $300
Sign-up soon to ensure your spot!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
HOW TO FIND US
Amitabha Kadampa Buddhist Centre
9550 87 Street
Edmonton AB T6C 3J1